The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


30 mei 2017

Let's do it again !


As George Gershwin so eloquently wrote... My friends I'm gonna 'Do it again' !
Today is the new start of Chez Monsieur Maurice 2.0
As you can read in the header, I'm not going to post any full albums anymore. I just want to share my home baked compilations. I know that's not for everybody's taste... but that's how it's gonna be.
Take it or leave it.
I make these compilations mainly for the enjoyment of myself and especially my sister. She asked me a few weeks ago if she was my only fan ? That got me thinking and the idea of starting up the old blog started to brew.
So here it goes.
I will be posting every two weeks or so. The files will be available for 1 month. After that it's Sayonara. No reposts.
As much as I enjoy putting together these compilations, I also enjoy designing the artwork. I'm adding the covers of my own design inside the file. They are made to fit the slim, wraparound, made in China cd boxes that I use.  So cut and crop to make them fit the ones you use if necessary.
I would love some feedback of course. But I especially hope that you all will become my new fans and enjoy this music as much as I do.

Love
Heidi

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Heidi, we've missed you! Welcome back. Lovely to see you again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Swank Daddy,
      It's good to be back. Hopefully I'm here to stay.


      Verwijderen
  2. Hi Heidi. Just found you on the "Your Pal Doug's" page. and DLing the comps for later listening. Don't remember your 1st incarnation.

    Thanks for linking up Exoticamusic.net the group blog I founded to keep the old ExoticaMusic Mailing list active. Now only a Facebook page. but we have over 6000 in that FB group.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen